Kolkata: Kolkata-based packaged spices major J K Spices is scouting for aggressive overseas opportunities including tie-up with US based e-tailers to expand its market, a top company official said today. “We are looking to grow both in the domestic and overseas markets. We have tied up with Amazon.com and later propose to extend the same with Ebay for the US market. The US Amazon will be be unveiled tomorrow,” JK Spices and Food director (sales & marketing) Vijay Jain said here. Also Read – Rain batters Kolkata, cripples normal life He said along with it the company was also negotiating with a leading seller on Amazon India for the online space in India. The company was optimistic about the US market to tap the huge Indian diaspora. “We are even launching new products exclusively for the US markets,” Jain said. JK Spices has three manufacturing locations in India and all the three units are US FDA approved, he said. The company would also explore Middle East and African markets beside exporting in Japan, Hong Kong and Singapore. JK Spices claimed to enjoy about four per cent of the organised national spices market of about Rs 6,000 crore. JK Spices is leader in the West Bengal market with at least 35-40 per cent market share and had posted Rs 245 crore in FY18′.
- Mansion – launches ‘Are You Ready’ campaign for brand new Casino.com
- Danske Spil launches Perform’s Watch & Bet Retail service
- Odds shorten on May departure reports Ladbrokes Coral
- SpringOwl targets restructuring Playtech’s executive pay policy
- Betting on Sports webinar series takes a look at Machine Learning & The Global Sports Betting Industry