TORONTO — Centerra Gold Inc. has signed a friendly deal to buy AuRico Metals Inc. for $310 million in cash.Under the deal, Centerra has agreed to pay $1.80 per share for the company which is developing the Kemess property in B.C.Shares in AuRico closed at $1.30 on the Toronto Stock Exchange on Monday.Centerra says the deal expands its existing development pipeline to include another low-cost de-risked brownfield development asset in the Kemess property.The deal requires approval by two-thirds of the votes cast at a special meeting of AuRico Metals shareholders as well as court and regulatory approvals.Directors and senior officers of AuRico Metals, in addition to Alamos Gold Inc., that collectively hold about a 11.4 per cent stake in AuRico have agreed to vote in favour of the proposed deal.
- 110 things Ive learned in 10 years as a DP
- Canadian actor Alan Thicke the Dad on the Sitcom Growing Pains Dies
- Meat Loaf says Bat Out of Hell musical will set a new
- Heres Storefront Theatres response to sexism racism homophobia and more the Feminist
- Weather Specialist Warren Dean Joins CTV Regina Beginning Today
419SH龙凤 419论坛 上海419 上海419论坛 上海419论坛香草社区 上海419龙凤 上海千花mm自荐 上海千花网 上海后花园 上海后花园千花网 上海后花园论坛 上海品茶夜网 上海夜生活 上海夜网 上海娱乐地图 上海桑拿 上海桑拿论坛 上海楼凤 上海水磨 上海水磨会所 上海水磨论坛 上海贵族宝贝 上海贵族宝贝花千坊419 上海香草419论坛 上海龙凤 上海龙凤419 上海龙凤1314shlf 上海龙凤网 千花坊 千花网 南京夜生活 南京夜网 南京桑拿 南京桑拿论坛 夜上海论坛 娱乐地图 爱上海 爱上海419 爱上海419龙凤后花园 爱上海龙凤爱后花园松江 苏州桑拿 贵族宝贝 阿拉爱上海aishedes 香草419 龙凤网