Tag Archives: 上海千花网Amario

Deep concerns about psychiatric wellbeing of teen charged with Adam Muldoon murder

first_img‘Deep concerns’ about psychiatric well-being of teen charged with Adam Muldoon murder The body of the 23-year-old was discovered in Butler Park on Saturday. By Tom Tuite A 17-YEAR-old boy has been remanded in custody with an order that he was to get “urgent psychiatric attention” after he was charged with the murder of Adam Muldoon who was found dead following a stabbing in Tallaght, Dublin at the weekend.The body of Adam Muldoon, 23, from Tallaght, who had been affected by homelessness, was found at 6.30am on Saturday at Butler Park. Muldoon, who had cerebral palsy, had sustained stab wounds and was pronounced dead at the scene.His body was later removed to the city morgue at Whitehall where a post-mortem was carried out by the assistant State Pathologist Dr Bolster.The Tallaght youth, who cannot be identified because he is a minor, had been arrested at the weekend and was brought to appear before Judge John O’Connor at the Dublin Children’s Court this morning.He was charged with the murder of 23-year-old Adam Muldoon on 23 June at Butler Park, Tallaght, Dublin 24.Dressed in a white t-shirt, grey bottoms and grey runners, the youth sat back with his arms folded as evidence was given by Detective Garda Nuala Burke of Rathfarnham station.‘Deep concerns’She told the court the teenager was arrested for the purpose of being charged in relation to murder contrary to common law. She said he was cautioned that anything he said would be taken down and he made no reply.The charge was then put to them after which he was cautioned again and in reply to the charge he said, “No.” He was then handed a copy of the charge sheet.Due to the nature of the charge the Children’s Court cannot grant bail and an application will have to be made in the High Court to get released pending trial.The boy, who did not address the court, was accompanied to the proceedings by his visibly upset grandparents. Judge O’Connor asked defence solicitor Michael Hennessy if medical attention was required for the teenage defendant.“I have deep concerns about my client’s psychiatric well-being, I would ask for a direction for urgent psychiatric attention on arrival at the place of detention,”  Hennessy said.Judge O’Connor acceded to that request.After gardaí and the court probation officer confirmed there was a place available, Judge O’Connor remanded the boy in custody to the Oberstown detention centre. He will face his next hearing at a sitting of Tallaght Children’s Court on Friday.Legal aid was granted.The judge also reminded journalists in court that the laws in relation the teen’s right to anonymity must not be breached and he added, “I’m particularly focusing on social media.”The teen was hugged by his grandparents just before he was escorted from the courtroom. His grandmother burst into tears as she left. Jun 25th 2018, 10:40 AM Short URL No Comments 31,311 Views Tweet thisShare on FacebookEmail this article Image: Sam Boal Share90 Tweet Email http://jrnl.ie/4090175 Image: Sam Boal Monday 25 Jun 2018, 10:40 AMlast_img read more

Coulées de boue en Chine les sauveteurs luttent contre les éléments

first_imgCoulées de boue en Chine : les sauveteurs luttent contre les élémentsChine – Lundi 9 août, les équipes de secours tentent toujours de retrouver les 1.300 personnes disparues lors des glissements de terrain survenus samedi dans le nord-ouest de la Chine. Torrents de boue et coupure des voies de communication compliquent la tâche.Un village entier englouti, au moins 127 tués, 80 à 100 blessés, 1.294 disparus et plusieurs dizaines de milliers de personnes évacuées. Tel est le bilan actuel des torrents d’eau boueuse qui ont déferlé sur le district de Zhouqu (135.000 habitants).À lire aussiCes effrayantes images démontrent l’impressionnant pouvoir de la nature Environ 5.000 soldats, policiers, pompiers, médecins et infirmiers sont mobilisés, secourant jusqu’à présent plus de 1.200 personnes en danger, dans des conditions très difficiles. La boue, atteignant parfois le troisième étage des immeubles au moment de la catastrophe, dépasse encore un mètre de hauteur en de nombreux endroits, empêchant l’acheminement de matériel de secours.Parallèlement, des spécialistes tentent d’évacuer l’eau qui s’est dangereusement accumulée derrière des amas de boue et de pierre sur une rivière en amont de Zhouqu, menaçant de nouveau la ville et ses 40.000 habitants. Les lignes électriques sont hors service dans les deux tiers du comté, une centrale hydroélectrique a été détruite, des routes et des ponts coupés. Depuis le début de l’année, le pays soumis à des pluies diluviennes connaît ses pires inondations depuis dix ans, lesquelles ont déjà fait 2.100 victimes.Le 9 août 2010 à 11:41 • Emmanuel Perrinlast_img read more